Most people think of longboards as being used for transportation or downhill racing. However, longboards can also be used for dancing. Dancing on the longboard can provide us with fun and exercise at the same time. It is an excellent resource for our physical health.
If you want to learn how to dance longboard, you must find the right one. In this blog post, we will provide a comprehensive guide to the best longboards for dancing. We will also offer tips on choosing the right longboard for you.
1. Rayne Nae Nae 44” Deck Dancing Longboard
This low-cost model from Rayne longboards measures 44 inches (with a 40-inch variation). For quality on a budget, The Nae Nae is your best choice. It measures 44 inches long and 9.5 inches wide. Its length of 44 inches makes it a suitable selection for both freestyle and dance, making it ideal for a beginner who needs clarification about which style to focus on.
The parts are of average quality. Atlas trucks and Rayne wheels are on it. The Atlas trucks don’t appeal to me because they don’t feel as consistent and slick as other trucks.
But this dancer wins for the price. A decent quality complete that will be excellent for learning to dance and freestyle may be had for less than $200. If you have a limited budget, this is your best choice.
- Maple longboard deck with CNC machined wheel grooves to eliminate the wheel bite. Perfect for dancing and freestyle – grip tape includes a High-quality deck with an affordable price, perfect for beginners who want to dance and experts looking to add a new deck to their range.
- Technical Information This deck is made of 8-ply North American maple wood and is 44 inches long, 9.5 inches wide, with a 28.5 inches max: Wheelbase and 69.8 cm min.
- VERSATILE AND BALANCED – This board’s 44 inches length gives you a few extra inches of standing space for dancing techniques.
- Rayne is a leading producer of longboards for downhill, freeride, dancing, carving, and freestyle.
2. Best Dancing Longboard The Loaded Tarab II
This longboard is a modern version of the bhangra. This gorgeous dancing board is made with the best material and technology. Due to high prices, this longboard is known as the Rolls Royce.
The Tarab, which is lighter than the Bhangra, was made using contemporary construction techniques and has a bamboo core sandwiched between two layers of basalt (lava material). The deck is significantly smaller than the Bhangra at 47′′ x 9.5′′. The Tarab has softer concave, rocker, and flatter kicks for more natural stepping than the Bhangra. The perfectly symmetrical shape is still terrific for flips and shuvits, and the Fat-Free wheels offer fantastic technical tricks.
- Loaded Tarab II is a performance longboard designed for dancing, freestyle, carving, and alternative transportation in metropolitan areas.
- Combining a rocker, concave, symmetrical design, mellow grab rails, and functional grip tape creates a gracefully ergonomic foundation for freestyle and fluid footwork.
- Paris 180mm 50° longboard trucks offer a controlled, smooth turning response ideal for carving, freestyle, and dancing.
- Flex 1 has a thicker bamboo top veneer for increased stiffness and damping. Flex 2 is much lighter and sportier.
3. WHOME 42’’ Freestyle Dancing Longboard
If we talk about the third longboard, then comes the WHOME PRO. This longboard is excellent and fabulous for dancers and is considered best for carving and long journeys. Moreover, this longboard has many layers which give it stability and strength. Because of its large deck, beginners can practice tricks and flips while professionals can perform anywhere.
Its layers give the rider shock absorption and stability on the board while the dancer dances. Because of its large deck, beginners can practice tricks and flips while professionals can perform anywhere. Longboard builders put a lot of effort and attention for novices to understand the fundamentals of longboarding, understanding and mastering the basics.
Considering the technical principles, it broadened its deck and made it more spacious so the rider could ride it with great skill.
Longboards are made flexible and capable of quickly making good turns because of their more extended deck. So as not to damage the wheels. Because any rider from the front can cut the wheels, keeping this in mind, its deck has been made open and more comprehensive. Also, the wheelbase plays a crucial role in stability and strength. And so it’s a strong deck and smooth wheelbase that provide a smooth and pleasant ride.
- For dancing, carving, freestyle, cruising, and other activities, a 42×9-inch longboard is perfect. A premium 8-layer maple deck with a 330 lb load capacity;
- You may move more freely and interact with the shapes because of the 42-inch platform’s length. Larger wheels help maintain speed for quicker travel, and broader trucks and wheelbases offer improved stability;
- The truck has a 31.5-inch wheelbase made of A356 aluminum alloy, a medium carbon steel shaft, and baked paint. The dancing longboard is more stable with a powerful truck.
- Premium anti-slip tapes provide a firm foothold. It Improved riding speed and control.
4. Loaded Boards Tan Tien Bamboo Longboard
One of the essential longboards on our list is the Loaded Boards Tan Tien Bamboo Longboard. This is a special kind of board. Because it is a real all-rounder, its content is precious. Therefore, the price of this board is high. There are many factors involved in it.
Its various features make it unique from many other longboards. This is not a shabby and low common factors type truck longboard. In terms of appearance, its deck is long, solid, and stable. Yet an element of self-reliance is evident in it. The size of the board is determined by its flexibility and the length of the truck. It is so well arranged that it shows mastery over flat surfaces and slopes.
The Tan Tien is a longboard based on mapping with advanced maneuverability. Its flexible tech and the kicks use a lot of value and make it look unique. The bends provide excellent support for bending and turning around and allow for increased confidence.
- It is used for transportation, pumping, freestyle, freerides, carving, and dancing. The Loaded Tan Tien Bamboo longboard is also a trick-friendly carving and dancing machine.
- High-performance flex made from bamboo and fiberglass is ideal for intricate carving and pumping. Three flex levels are available to adjust the ride to your weight and riding preferences.
- Longboard trucks from Paris 180mm, 50° matte black provide a precise and smooth turning response for carving, freestyle, and freeride.
- The balanced, lightweight designs of Orangatang 70mm Stimulus axles offer the perfect grip and glide for all-around riding. Carving, dancing, and commuting are ideal for the softer 80a orange compound.
5. Atom All-Terrain Longboard
Atom All-Terrain Longboard is an ideal board in every way, whether you are an experienced skill setter and want to overcome new challenges. Or you are so clumsy that you don’t even notice the pits in front of you. They are solid and hefty. It has 100 mm 78A super high rebound wheels.
On-road performance at high speeds and enhanced off-road grip are guaranteed to work together perfectly. The Atom All-Terrain longboard deck length is 39 inches, and the width is 10 inches. It is among the best longboards in terms of features. One of its properties is that it reduces gravity with more excellent sound.
Along with its best features, we must recognize some things. One of which is its ability to carry weight. Its weight capacity is less than about 250 pounds. While all this has its place, we cannot deny its importance. But it’s an excellent board for dancers; many dancers use it and take advantage of it.
- The atom All-Terrain longboard has a 100mm height, and its width is 65 mm.
- Its high-rebound urethane wheels run as fast elsewhere as they run down the street.
- It is considered best for pushing and off-roading due to this board’s low center of gravity.
- Its low center of gravity is excellent
- Its deck length is 39 inches, and its width is 10 inches.
- Trucks with reversing kingpins and a curved base Heat-treated CrMo axles; – 7-inch aluminum hangers; – Grade 8 kingpins
- Bearings with ABEC 9 standards with leather shields.
You must be ready to fail, just like the longboard, if you want to learn how to perform tricks or dance on it. For freestyle and dancing, you need a sturdy longboard that won’t disintegrate after a few attempts. Whether you are trying the techniques for the first time or the hundredth, all the boards examined here are solid, long-lasting, and well-balanced to give you confidence.